General information about St Edmund’s College can be found on Wikipedia.
Roman Catholic chapel. 1915-16, to the designs of Fr. Benedict Williamson, C.SS.S; the pitch of the roof raised in 1955, and a ritual west entrance porch added by Cedric Brown. The high altar and side altars removed in 1967-8 for liturgical reasons.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.