Search by topic
Search by text
13 & 14 Little St Mary's Lane
13 & 14 Little St Mary’s Lane
History of 13 - 14 Little St Mary's Lane
Royal Commission Survey of Cambridge 1959: probably of the same build [ as no.12]. It was separated into two tenements and a chimney stack inserted in the N wall of the W tenement in the 18th century or later; the stack contains older reused brick.
(13) Amy Frisby, 70, b Fulbourn
(14) Mary Richtuss, 73, laundress, b Huntingdon
(13) Samuel Cowles, museum assistant
Samuel Cowles features on pp.5-7 of T.C.Lethbridge (1957) Gog Magog – The Buried Gods.
(14) G H C Crisp, second-hand bookseller and dealer in old views
1962: not listed