Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Centre Cambridge
  • /
  • Trumpington Street
  • Back Forward
A white, two-storey building with a tiled roof, dormer windows, and a shop entrance next to an open carriage gateway.

40-41 Trumpington Street Cambridge

41 Trumpington Street

History of 41 Trumpington Street

1867

Bakery and post office

1884

Uriah Sargent, baker

1913

Albert E Mason, baker, pastry cook and confectioner. He was known as ‘ticker’ Mason because of the tick of his fob watch. He also owned Fitzbillies.

1962

Misses Mason

 

Projects

  • Trumpington Street

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Trumpington Street

51 Trumpington Street

Department of Architecture, Scroope Terrace

1 Scroope Terrace, Trumpington Street

64 Trumpington Street

17 Trumpington Street, St Bonaventure’s priory

3 Trumpington Street, Cambridge

Tunwell’s Court, Trumpington Street

6 Scroope Terrace, Trumpington Street

3 Scroope Terrace, Trumpington Street

33 Trumpington Street