Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • East Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Kirtling
  • Back Forward

The Queens Head, Cowling Road, Kirtling

History of the Queens Head

Listed Building

Inn, mid C16 with C19 flint gable extension to east. Painted date 1558 on modern plaster.

Tags

  • Listed building
  • Public House
  • tudor

Projects

  • Kirtling

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Kirtling

8 West Street, Godmanchester

The Old Rectory, Caldecote

Brook Cottage, 3 Kingston Road, Great Eversden

Thatched Cottage, Woodditton Road, Kirtling

School Cottage, 41 The Street, Kirtling

Post Office, Kirtling

139 The Street, Kirtling

Malting End Cottage, Kirtling Green

Kirtling Tower

All Saints, Kirtling

Cottage, Yew Tree Farm, Kirtling Green

Hall Farmhouse, Newmarket Road, Kirtling

The Beehive Inn, Kirtling