Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • East Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Littleport
  • Back Forward
A street scene showing storefronts with signage, pedestrians, a horse-drawn cart, and a person in a pram in the foreground.

Littleport Main Street, c.1910. No 15 is two storey building on the right.

15 Main Street, Littleport

History of 15 Main Street

A street scene in Littleport with pedestrians and a horse-drawn carriage in front of old brick shops and houses.

Main Street, Littleport c.1900

Main Street was called Crown Street until the early 1850s. The shop with the bow window belonged to Robert Cheesewright, a grocer. It was also the Post Office.

Projects

  • Littleport

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Littleport

25 Main Street, Littleport

44 Victoria Street, Littleport

7 Main Street, Littleport

30 Main Street, (The Globe Inn), Littleport

St John, Methodist Chapel, Littleport

18 Main Street, Littleport

37 & 39 Victoria Street, Littleport

Town Hall, Granby Street, Littleport

58 Victoria Street, Littleport

40 Victoria Street, Littleport