Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • East Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Littleport
  • Back Forward

Audley House, Littleport

History of Audley House

A black-and-white Ordnance Survey map section showing building footprints, street names, and land parcels in Littleport.

Littleport OS 1901

According to Boyhood Recollections of Littleport by Alva Harlock (1988) Audley House was a Georgian house that had been lived in by James Little Luddington. However, the property failed to sell, was demolished and the site sold off in plots.

A gardener’s cottage on the site was occupied by the Washington family. Arthur Washington was the postman.

Projects

  • Littleport

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Littleport

77 Victoria Street, Littleport

Victoria Street, Littleport

City Road, Littleport

Littleport Village Hall, Victoria Street

16 Wellington Street, Littleport

14 Wellington Street, Littleport

8 Station Road, Littleport

Alderton House, Wellington Street, Littleport

2 Main Street, Littleport

14 Main Street, Littleport