Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech
  • Back Forward

11 The Crescent, Wisbech

History of 11 The Crescent

Listed Building

Terrace house built c.1797 in two terraces linked by pair of houses sharing common pedimented facade dated 1808 and the Wesleyan Chapel, 1803 built by Joseph Medworth (b.1752, d.1827), as part of the planned circus of the Castle Estate.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Wisbech

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech

Oakdene Cottage, 15 & 17 West Street, Comberton

Hey Hill Roman Barrow, Harlton

15, 16, & 17 The Green, Rampton

Queen’s Hotel, 12 South Brink, Wisbech

The Angel, 45 Alexandra Road, Wisbech

13 Market Place and 1 Market Street, Wisbech

documents

27 Railway Road, Wisbech

Electric Theatre, Norfolk Street, Wisbech

The Globe, 52 Market Place, Wisbech

The Phoenix, The Whyte Harte, 5 North Brink, Wisbech

5 North End, Wisbech

9 Market Place, Wisbech

31 Old Market, Wisbech