Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech
  • Back Forward
A street scene showing a stone church building obscured by trees beside a wooden fence, with figures walking along the road.

Chapel of Ease, Norwich Road c1910

Chapel of Ease, Norwich Road, Walsoken

History of the Chapel of Ease

A black and white Ordnance Survey map from 1900 showing building footprints, street layouts, and a site labeled Park Works.

Walsoken OS 1900

Built 1850s, the chapel was later occupied by the printing firm of Balding and Mansell.

1990s demolished for housing development

Projects

  • Walsoken
  • Wisbech

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech

All Saints, Walsoken, Wisbech

Black Bear, Old Lynn Road, Walsoken