Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Further Afield
  • Back Forward
Black and white print showing an ornate reredos behind an altar, set against the chancel walls of Holy Trinity Church.

Rattee and Kett

Holy Trinity with All Saints Kensington

History of Holy Trinity Kensington

The famous reredos was constructed by Rattee and Kett. The building dates from 1901 and the  architect was C G Hare.

Further information about the church can be found here:

http://www.htsk.co.uk/37-2/

 

Tags

  • Rattee & Kett

Projects

  • Further Afield

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Further Afield

Fisher House, University Catholic Chaplaincy

video

Our Lady and the English Martyrs (Catholic Church)

Emmanuel College, Cambridge

10 Duke Street, London Bridge, London

St James’s, Piccadilly

Robert Recorde, Tenby, Pembrokeshire

Brandon Creek, Norfolk

What’s in a toilet? – The Volcania washdown-closet

Wren Cottage and Copperfields, Church Street, Great Chesterterford

Ten Mile Bank, Hilgay, Norfolk

The Ship Inn, Brandon Creek, Feltwell

Lake’s End, Norfolk

St John the Baptist, Epping