Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Huntingdon­shire
  • /
  • Fenstanton
  • Back Forward

The Maltings / Fenstanton Brewery

History of the Maltings

the brewry was founded in 1830 by John Coote, father of Thomas who owned Oaklands House. After a fire in 1901 brewing stopped and only bottling took place.

1906 brewery sold and converted into house.

Projects

  • Fenstanton

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Fenstanton

Bell Lane, Fenstanton

The Nook, 16 Church Lane, Fenstanton

Pond, Hilton Road, Fenstanton

The Park, Fenstanton

King William IV, 1 & 3 High Street, Fenstanton

White Swan, Fenstanton

42 Chequer Street, Fenstanton

The Royal Oak, 16 & 18 Honey Hill, Fenstanton

School, Church Centre, School Lane, Fenstanton

6 Church Lane, Fenstanton