Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Huntingdon­shire
  • /
  • Fenstanton
  • Back Forward

The Vicarage, 2 Church Street, Fenstanton

History of the Vicarage

Listed Building

The Vicarage. Built between 1810-1850 by the vicar, Thomas Bourdillon.

This building was reported  (Cambridge Daily News 15th Jan 2003) as having been the previous year a brothel trading as ‘Diamonds, The Gentleman’s Retreat.’ In 2003 the property was put on the market for £850,000.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Fenstanton

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Fenstanton

Tyrell’s Hall, Fowlmere Road, Shepreth

31 (32) Magdalene Street

Willingham War Memorial

Hall Green farm, Low Road, Fenstanton

Fenstanton data

Prince of Wales Feathers, High Street, Fenstanton

The Hub, High Street, Fenstanton

The Gables, 18 Hilton Road, Fenstanton

Clover Cottage, 3 Talls Lane, Fenstanton

37 High Street, Fenstanton

Bell Lane, Fenstanton

Blue Cow, Chequer Street, Fenstanton

3 Bell Lane, Fenstanton