Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Huntingdon­shire
  • /
  • Huntingdon
  • Back Forward
A two-storey brick building with stone quoins and arched windows, with six men standing near the entrance in 1904.

The Post Office, Huntingdon, 1904

Sandford House, George Street, Huntingdon

History of Sandford House

Once the home of Charles Windover, carriage maker, it became the Post Office. After 1966 it remained the sorting office.

Projects

  • Huntingdon

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Huntingdon

43a High Street, Huntingdon

77, 79 Ermine Street, Huntingdon

96 High Street, Huntingdon

Windover’s Factory, Huntingdon

Samuel Pepys, 146 High Street, Huntingdon

51 High Street, Huntingdon

44 High Street, Huntingdon

4 Princes Street, Huntingdon

Mill Common, Huntingdon

RAF Warboys