Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Mill Road Area Cambridge
  • /
  • Mill Road
  • Back Forward
Three terraced shopfronts on Mill Road featuring W.G. Lewis & Co. signage, with indistinct figures on the pavement below.

111 / 113 Mill Road circa 1970

111 (67) Mill Road

History of 111 Mill Road

1891 (67)

John Chandler, 71, living on his means, b Berks

1901 vacant

1913

John Sparrow and Sons, tailor and outfitter

1970

vacant

 

Three terraced shopfronts on Mill Road featuring W.G. Lewis & Co. signage, with indistinct figures on the pavement below.A row of shopfronts on Mill Road featuring a restaurant with large windows and an adjacent barber shop under a grey sky.

Tags

  • Then and Now

Projects

  • Mill Road

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Mill Road

14 Market Hill

video documents

44a (40 – 42) (2) (3) Mill Road, The Windmill, The Playhouse, Cambridge

All Saints-in-the-Jewry, Trinity Street, Cambridge

225 Mill Road, Annerdale House

251 Mill Road, Ivy Villas

audio documents

The Mill Road Depot, Cambridge

203 Mill Road

36 Mill Road

256 Mill Road

382 Mill Road

312 Mill Road

207 Mill Road, Rochester Villas

328 Mill Road