(9) Enos Philips, widower, 45, railway porter, b Gloucs
(10) Frederick Cave, 61, cabinet maker, b Norfolk
Harriet Ann, 61, b Norfolk
(9) Mrs Chartolle [?] Clarke, 63, widow, invalid, b Cambridge
Walter G Clarke, son, 25, brewers bottler, b Cambridge
Emily Cooper, sister, 41, housekeeper, b Cambridge
(10) Frederick Cave, 71, cabinet maker, b Kings Lynn
(9) Albert John Craske, painter
(10) Frederick Cave, cabinet maker and upholsterer
NB surely not the muffin seller in the MoC photo! See Doric Street for Walter Craske.
(9-10) Bernard Craske
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Thank you for exploring historical Cambridgeshire! We hope you enjoy your visit.
Did you know that we are a small, independent Museum and that we rely on donations from people like you to survive?
If you love Capturing Cambridge, and you are able to, we’d appreciate your support today.
Every donation makes a world of difference.
The Museum of Cambridge