Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Barrington
  • Back Forward

Bulbeck Mill, Mill Lane, Barrington

History of Bulbeck Mill

Listed building:

Water mill now a factory, c1810 and 1863. Gault brick and white brick with slate roof. Three storeys and loft with timber lucarn to Eaat end Undershot water wheel now removed.

 

Tags

  • Listed building
  • watermill

Projects

  • Barrington

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Barrington

Bartlow Park

Toft Manor, Church Road, Toft

Eye Hall, Barn & Granary, Horningsea

4 & 6 Challis Green, Barrington

Church Corner, Barrington

Barrington Quarry

Catherine Wheel, 14 High Street Barrington

The Cottage, 9 Back Lane, Barrington

Water pump at nos 18 and 20, High Street Barrington

The Guildhall, 36 High Street, Barrington

Barrington Primary School

Anglo-Saxon cemetery, Barrington

Newlyn, 14 West Green, Barrington