Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Burrough Green
  • Back Forward

Village Hall, Burrough Green

History of the Village Hall

Listed Building

Village hall formerly the Reading Room, built in memory of ‘Charles Porcher, Lord of the Manor 1887’, inscribed on stone plaque.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Burrough Green

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Burrough Green

Hartford House (The Rectory), Horseheath

Avenels, Church Street, Guilden Morden

Bourn Mill

The School, Burrough Green

St Augustine, Burrough Green

The Folly, Burrough Green

Pembroke farmhouse, Burrough Green

Wyck Farmhouse, Burrough Green

Burrough Green Cricket Pavilion

White Hart Farmhouse, Burrough Green

Underwood Hall, Burrough Green

Burrough Green data

Lane House, Burrough Green