Parish church, of C13 origins but mostly rebuilt in C15 and the upper stages of the West tower are 1617.
Cottenham in Focus (20020 notes that the earliest evidence of a church on this site a charter from King Edred mentioning a church at Cottenham in 948. There are also some remains of zig-zag Norman masonry.
The tower is built on the base of the steeple which was destroyed by a gale in 1617. The stucco casing was removed in 1928.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.