Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Harston
  • Back Forward

Baggot Hall, Station Road, Harston

History of Baggot Hall, Harston

Listed building:

House, c.1750 possibly with earlier left hand rear range. Narrow, yellow brick English bond with stucco facade incised for stone, early C19.

For Mary Green’s reminiscences of Baggot Hall, see her autobiography, The Joy of Remembering.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Harston

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Harston

The Hall, Shudy Camps Park

3 & 5 The Causeway, Elsworth

West Thatch, 48 West Green, Barrington

Obelisk at Maggots Mound, Shelford Road, Harston

49 High Street, Harston (Green Man Inn)

Manor House, Harston

Park House, Harston

Harston bridge

Bakers Shop, High Street, Harston

Harston House

Harston Mill

7 Royston Road, Harston

Old Vicarage, 67 Church Street, Harston