Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Harston
  • Back Forward

Park House, Harston

History of Coach house and Stable block, Harston

Listed building:

Dated 1854. For the Hurrell family. Gault brick with stone dressings and plain tile roof with ornamental ridge and side stacks. Tudor style with stone framed wooden mullion and transom windows and hood moulds with finely carved foliage stops.

Coach house and stable block. Probably 1854. For the Hurrell family.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Harston

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Harston

218 High Street, Cottenham

4 Tennis Court Road

38 High Street, Wilburton

Harston bridge

Obelisk at Maggots Mound, Shelford Road, Harston

Sunbourn, Newton Hill, Harston

Manor House, Harston

93 High Street, Yew Tree Cottage, Harston

High Street, Harston

documents

Mary Greene – The Joy of Remembering

Bakers Shop, High Street, Harston

Harston Mill

All Saints church, Harston