Pair of semi-detached cottages now one dwelling. Probably 1826.
The house started as two cottages, built around 1825 by a vicar for his coachman and gardener.. The land had been part of the green and he was summonsed by the Ecclesiastical Court for building on it. He failed to tune up for two years and the case was dropped.
(Walk and Look Around Haslingfield 1994)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.