Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Little Shelford
  • Back Forward
A row of light-coloured rendered cottages with dark roofs and a brick wall in the foreground under a clear blue sky.

9 Church Street Little Shelford (RGL2026)

The Long House, 11 Church Street, Little Shelford

History of 11 Church Street

The Long House dates back to 1770. It is one of the classic clunch cottages in the village. It started as two cottages before being combined as one house and extended in the 20th century.

Projects

  • Little Shelford

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Little Shelford

59 High Street, Little Shelford

Rope Cottage, 7 Church Street, Little Shelford

67 High Street, Little Shelford

19 Church Street, Little Shelford

Gate bungalow, 65 Hauxton Road, Little Shelford

Wale Obelisk, Little Shelford

Old Church House, Church Street, Little Shelford

Harvey and Son, Hauxton Road, Little Shelford

Saintfoins / Sainfoins, Whittlesford Road, Little Shelford

Ellum’s Cottage, 13 High Street, Little Shelford