Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Over
  • Back Forward

Quaker Meeting House and cemetery, King Street, Over

History of Quaker Meeting House and cemetery

The Quakers started in Over c.1650. This meeting house was destroyed by fire in 1851. The cemetery was behind nos. 19 and 31.

Projects

  • Over

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Over

Le Bury Holme (Low BuryHolme), Over

20 Station Road, Over

Over End

13 & 15 West Street, Over

68, High Street, Over

78, High Street, Over

36 West Street, Over

Round House Corner, Over

Silk’s Shop, 31 West Street, Over

The Black Horse, 37 West Street, Over