Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Centre Cambridge
  • /
  • King's Parade
  • Back Forward
A cream-colored, three-story building at 2 King’s Parade with green shutters, a central entrance, and a wine merchant’s shop.

2 King’s Parade

History of 2 King's Parade

1861

William Dixon, 42, vicar of Shepreth, b Isle of Wight

1871

Edwards

1879

This was from March 1879 until approx. 1910 the address of the dental practise of the distinguished dentist George Cunningham who lived at Merton Hall.

1881

Turner

1891

Oldsfield

1901

Stark

1911

1913

(1-2) George H Lavender, draper and milliner

A W Gant, dentist

1962

(2 – 3) Bidwell & Sons, surveyors and auctioneers

2018

Cambridge Wine merchants

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • King's Parade

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

King's Parade

3 & 5 Market Hill, Chatteris

56 & 57 Post Street, Godmanchester

St Mary, Fen Drayton

documents

9 King’s Parade, (Trumpington Street),The Still and Sugar Loaf

14 King’s Parade

King’s Parade

10 King’s Parade

Old Schools

20 King’s Parade

19 King’s Parade

11 King’s Parade

12A King’s Parade

video

3 – 4 King’s Parade