Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Centre Cambridge
  • /
  • Trinity Street
  • Back Forward

34 Trinity Street

History of 34 Trinity Street

A three storey house built in the first half of the 18th century. Inside there is an original staircase with decorations, carving and panelling.


1891

Elizabeth Ladd, 32, lodging house keeper, b London


1901


1911

Grace S N Moore, 47, boarding house keeper, b Cambridge

Elizabeth Askew Whitridge, 31, visitor, matron, b Salop

Ethel Maud Turner, 23, visitor, b Cambridge


1913

J P Gray, art stationer and picture dealer

Miss G Moore, lodging house keeper

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Trinity Street

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Trinity Street

3 High Street Passage, Ely

3 The Avenue, Godmanchester

Havelock House, 1 Mill Street, Gamlingay

18 Rose Crescent (The Little Gift Shop on the Corner)

St Michael (Michaelhouse Centre)

Gonville and Caius College

Rose Crescent (Waterloo Place)

The Strange Letter of Cornelius Inglis, November 6th 1845

4 Trinity Street

18 Trinity Street

14 Trinity Street (Turk’s Head Inn)

9 Trinity Street

Richardson Candles