Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Centre Cambridge
  • /
  • Trinity Street
  • Back Forward
A cobbled Trinity Street in 1878 with historic college buildings, a horse-drawn cart, and pedestrians in period clothing.

Trinity Street, 1878. Caius College buildings on the left were demolished in the rebuilding of Tree Court.

7 & 8 Trinity Street

History of 7 & 8 Trinity Street

1861

(7) Dudley Hart, 66, hair dresser, b Suffolk

(8) James Doo, 32, grocer, b Cambridge

These two properties were probably demolished in the 1880s.

Projects

  • Trinity Street

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Trinity Street

29 Trinity Street, Post and Telegraph Office, Cambridge

33 Trinity Street

19 Trinity Street

Angel Court, Trinity College

18 Rose Crescent (The Little Gift Shop on the Corner)

24 & 25 Trinity Street

Heffers of Cambridge – known all over the world

Trinity College, Cambridge

18 Trinity Street

Gifford Place (? later Blue Boar Court)