Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • East Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Ely
  • Back Forward
A white-painted building stands next to a two-story brick building with a blue-painted shopfront on a street corner.

66 St Mary’s Street, Ely (RGL2025)

Crown and Anchor, 68 St Mary’s Street, Ely

History of 68 St Mary's Street

circa 1910, Crown and Anchor

Two rows of brick buildings with tiled roofs and sash windows line a street with a single pedestrian walking in the distance.

74 (L) and 72 (R) St Mary’s Street c.1910, Crown and Anchor far right.

Later the property became Lemmon’s Butchers, and then, c.2000, Enhance Dental Center.

Tags

  • Public House

Projects

  • Ely

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Ely

Black Bull Inn, 98 High Street, Sawston

119 East Road, The Britannia Inn

The Boar’s Head, Lounge India, Royston

16 Deacon’s Lane, Ely

21, St Mary’s Street, Ely

48 Prickwillow Road, Roswell, Ely

14 Fore Hill, Ely

Drake Diaries of Sutton in the Isle: Fenland Family, Farming and Village Life

7 & 8, The Gallery, Ely

Guest Quarters of the Monastery, Ely

St Mary’s Cottage, Church Lane

130 Broad Street, Ely

6 & 8 Broad Street, Ely