Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech
  • Back Forward

Sessions House, South Brink, Wisbech

History of Sessions House

Listed Building

Formerly the Sessions House of the Isle of Ely built in 1808 and designed by Thomas West, local architect. Local gault brick with stone dressings; hipped slate roof and louvre.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Wisbech

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech

25 High Street, Royston

54 (30 – 31) King Street

Gorse Cottage, High Street, Little Eversden

3 Ely Place, Wisbech

5 York Row, Castle Square, Wisbech

Townshend Road, Wisbech

9 Market Place, Wisbech

Leach’s Mill, Lynn Road, Wisbech

35 Market Place, Wisbech

10 Old Market, Wisbech

11 The Crescent, Wisbech

Post Office, 1 – 3 Bridge Street, Wisbech

7 North Street, Wisbech