Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Huntingdon­shire
  • /
  • St Neots
  • Back Forward
A postcard view of the River Ouse showing a rowing boat, two moored houseboats, and a tall brick chimney beside a building.

John Bull mill, St Neots with Iris houseboat on right. c.1906

John Bull Mill, River Terrace, St Neots

History of John Bull mill

The mill was owned by Paine’s from 1904.

Tags

  • mill

Projects

  • St Neots

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

St Neots

Spillers / Fosters Mills

Duxford Mill

10 Green End Road, Sawtry

13 High Street, St Neots

Islands Common, St Neots

27 New Street, St Neots

Paine’s Mill, Bedford Street, St Neots

22 Market Square, St Neots

58 – 60 High Street, St Neots

21 & 23 High Street, St Neots

The Weeping Ash, New Street, St Neots

Bridge Hotel, (Half Moon), St Neots

New Street Baptist Church, St Neots