Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Newnham Cambridge
  • /
  • Barton Road
  • Back Forward

35 Barton Road, Hat and Feathers, Cambridge

History of the Hat and Feathers

1851

William Bunker, licensee

1886

Joseph Short, licensee

1913 (unnumbered)

Frederick Clark

Tags

  • Public House

Projects

  • Barton Road

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Barton Road

The Coach and Horses, Trumpington

The Creek (Globe Inn), School Road, Upwell

20a (21) (14) (16) Portugal Place, Maypole / Paul Pry

89 Barton Road

95 Barton Road

2 Barton Road (site of Newnham Villa)

documents

St Mark’s Vicarage, Cambridge

22 Barton Road, Wayside, Cambridge

28 – 30 Barton Road

(35) Barton Road, Cambridge

27 Barton Road

(37) Barton Road, Cambridge

Endellion. Barton Road, Cambridge