Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Dry Drayton
  • Back Forward

Trinity Farm, Dry Drayton

History of Trinity Farm

1886 Ordnance Survey map showing the layout of Trinity College Farm, Craft's Farm, and surrounding fields in Dry Drayton.

Trinity Farm, Dry Drayton OS 1886

The Chivers family bought Trinity Farm in 1945. Trinity College had acquired it in 1876. The farmhouse was still standing in 1903 but in 1945 the farmhouse and others buildings were demolished or reduced in size.

Tags

  • farm

Projects

  • Dry Drayton

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Dry Drayton

Brooklands Farm, Fitzwilliam Road, Cambridge

Summerfield’s Dairy Farm

Caxton Manor House, (The George) 53 Ermine Street

48 High Street, Dry Drayton

Honey Hill Cottage, Pettit’s Lane, Dry Drayton

Proctor’s Farm, Dry Drayton

Prince of Wales Public House, Dry Drayton

Dry Drayton school

Dry Drayton Park

Edinburgh and Rectory Farm, Dry Drayton

The Old Rectory, Dry Drayton

Kidman farm, Dry Drayton

The Black Horse, Dry Drayton