Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Little Shelford
  • Back Forward
A large timber-clad barn with a high pitched roof stands behind a wooden cart in a farmyard with surrounding outbuildings.

Manor Farm barns, 1930 (photo J H Bullock) (Cambridgeshire Collection)

Manor Farmhouse, Manor Road, Little Shelford

History of Manor Farmhouse

Listed building:

House, early C18 with facade of c.1746.


1928

J M Barr of Wisconsin, a famous American beekeeper visited the apiary at Manor Farm. While being shown various types of hive he was stung. (CDN 16.8.1928)

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Little Shelford

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Little Shelford

Myrune Cottage, High Street, Croxton

Rope Cottage, 7 Church Street, Little Shelford

The Gables, 18 Hilton Road, Fenstanton

6 Church Street, Little Shelford

Site of Post Office, Little Shelford

Little Shelford Manor, Manor Road

The Three Horse Shoes, Church Street, Little Shelford

The Red House, Newton Road, Little Shelford

1 – 3 Hauxton Road, Little Shelford

19 Church Street, Little Shelford

57 High Street, Little Shelford

Westfield, High Street, Little Shelford

53 High Street, Little Shelford