Row of seven cottages of several building periods but probably C17 and C18. Restored mid-late C20. Timber framing, partly exposed, to three centre bays with render to the rest. Long straw thatch roof with six grey brick ridge stacks of single flue.
The reservation of these cottages was carrie out by the Cambridge Preservation Society in 1938.However, bringing them up to modern standards proved difficult. By 1953 they were home to several families but by 1963 they were largely empty. They were only finally modernised in 2003.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.