Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Meldreth
  • Back Forward

The Court, 118 & 120 High Street, Meldreth

History of The Court

Listed Building

House. C17, enlarged on the north by parallel range in c.1790. Walls of C17 house repaired 1891 and 1892 (dated bricks).

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Meldreth

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Meldreth

Barn at Bulbeck Mill House, Barrington

Elwyn House, 18 Market Place, March

Car Dyke, Waterbeach

The Stocks, High Street, Meldreth

Chiswick House, 3 Chiswick End, Meldreth

Orchard Cottage, 61 Station Road, Meldreth

Willow Way Cottages, 9 & 11 North End, Meldreth

Base of Cross, High Street, Meldreth

Fieldgate Farmhouse, 32 Station Road, Meldreth

White Cottage, Dyer’s Green, Meldreth

32 Whitecroft Road, Meldreth

Whitecroft Road excavation, Meldreth

76 High Street, Meldreth