Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Teversham
  • Back Forward

Allen’s Farm, Teversham

History of Allen's Farm

1851

Robert Webb farmer

1861

Premises damaged by fire  and he lost wheat, barley, oats, beans, magel-wurzels, hens and pigs.

Tags

  • fire

Projects

  • Teversham

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Teversham

220 High Street, Gothic House, Cottenham

The Crown Inn, 11 (18) High Street, Linton

The Vicarage, Whaddon

Teversham Data

Teversham 1850 – 1900

Corney Grain by Himself

All Saints, Teversham

The Rose and Crown, Tamarind, High Street, Teversham

The Rectory, Teversham

Manor Farmhouse & Moated Site, Fulbourn Road, Teversham

Borley Brothers Engineering, Teversham

1 Thurlborns Close, Willowes farm, Teversham

High Street, Teversham