9 Trinity Street
History of 9 Trinity Street
In the 13th century this site was the property of an Archdeacon of Ely and came to be used by Peterhouse students. Later it was merged with 10 Trinity Street to create Bordon’s Hostel until 1539.
See Green Street
On the corner of Rose Crescent, house has three storeys, cellar and attics. The Trinity Street side is from the second half of the 18th cent.
Noah Galley Squire, 26, tailor & robemaker, b Chesterton
Alice Jane, 24, b Canada
Harry Noah, 5, b Cambridge
William Harold, 3, b Cambridge
Orva Applin, son, 2, b Cambridge
Bertie Rowland, 6 mos, b Cambridge
Robert Palk, boarder, 23, law student, b London
Metcalfe & Co Ltd: printers, stationers, relief stampers, booksellers and publishers. Lending Library.