Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Elm
  • Back Forward

Blackhorse Cottage, Elm

History of Blackhorse Cottage

Listed Building

House dated 1663 and inscribed R.S.M. on stone panel to gable end of porch. Red brick, English bond with steeply pitched roof of C19 pantiles.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Elm

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Elm

40 – 44, 48, St Mary’s Street, Eynesbury

Manor Farmhouse, Woodside, Longstanton

Greenways, 40 Swaynes Lane, Comberton

White House, Main Road, Elm

Fire Engine House, Elm

War Memorial, Elm

Corner Cottage, Halfpenny Lane, Elm

Duke of Wellington, nr Elm

Halfpenny House, Halfpenny Lane, Elm

Canal side, Elm

The Sportsman, Elm

Brewery, Elm High Road

Elm Village – Main Road / Halfpenny Lane junction