Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Elm
  • Back Forward

Elm House, Main Road, Elm

History of Elm House

Listed Building

House, C.1630, with late C18 facade. Red brick, English bond with paler bricks, Flemish bond, to front wall.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Elm

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Elm

The Nook, 15 High Street, Swaffham Prior

284 High Street, Cottenham

St John’s Farm, Hospitals of St Mary Magdalene and St John, Ely

Canal side, Elm

Duke of Wellington, nr Elm

War Memorial, Elm

Brewery, Elm High Road

All Saints, Elm

Elm Village – Main Road / Halfpenny Lane junction

Corner Cottage, Halfpenny Lane, Elm

Halfpenny House, Halfpenny Lane, Elm

The Limes, Begdale Road, Elm

St Etheldreda, Coldham