Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Elm
  • Back Forward
Stone church with a tall bellcote and a small porch entrance where a person in dark clothing stands in the shadows.

St Etheldreda, Coldham, Elm, pre 1913 (photo J H Bullock) (Cambridgeshire Collection)

St Etheldreda, Coldham

History of St Etheldreda

Listed Building

Church, built 1876 in early English style. Coursed rubblestone with tiled roof. West wall with repaired bell-cote above west window of two trefoil lights with foiled head in two-centred arch. nave of three bays, one with a two light window with a foiled head in a two-centred arch and one with three trefoil lights with a foiled head in a two-centred arch.

A detail from a 1900 Ordnance Survey map showing the layout of St. Etheldreda's Church, its graveyard, and the vicarage.

Coldham, Elm OS map 1900

 

Tags

  • church
  • Listed building

Projects

  • Elm

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Elm

8, 10, 12, Green End (Milton Cottage, Oak Cottage, Plough Cottage) Landbeach

The George Tap, 17 West Street, St Ives

Devil’s Dyke, Reach

Fire Engine House, Elm

Blackhorse Cottage, Elm

The Limes, Begdale Road, Elm

Elm Village – Main Road / Halfpenny Lane junction

Duke of Wellington, nr Elm

The Sportsman, Elm

Halfpenny House, Halfpenny Lane, Elm

Brewery, Elm High Road

War Memorial, Elm

White House, Main Road, Elm