Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Elm
  • Back Forward
Two rows of brick houses stand along a grassy canal bank, separated by trees and enclosed by low wooden fences.

Canal side cottages, Elm, from bridge c1920 (H Coates)

Canal side, Elm

History of canal side cottages

Navigation along this part of Wisbech Canal was stopped in 1926.

Projects

  • Elm

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Elm

All Saints, Elm

Brewery, Elm High Road

Duke of Wellington, nr Elm

St Etheldreda, Coldham

The Sportsman, Elm

Elm House, Main Road, Elm

Elm Village – Main Road / Halfpenny Lane junction

The Limes, Begdale Road, Elm

War Memorial, Elm

White House, Main Road, Elm