Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech
  • Back Forward

4 The Crescent, Wisbech

Histoy of 4 The Crescent

Listed Building

Terrace house built c.1793 in two terraces linked by pair of houses sharing common pedimented facade dated 1808 and the Weslyan Chapel, 1803 built by Joseph Medworth (b.1752, d.1827), as part of the planned circus of the Castle Estate.

Tags

  • Listed building

Projects

  • Wisbech

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech

83 High Street, The Old Forge, Great Abington

Town Bridge, Wisbech

6 Little Lane, Melbourn

7 & 8 The Crescent, Wisbech

4 Alexandra Road / Deadman’s Lane (Baptist Chapel, Angle’s Theatre)

19 Hill Street, Wisbech

11 The Crescent, Wisbech

12 North Street, Wisbech

1 Union Place, Wisbech

Black Horse, Elm Road, Wisbech

Electric Theatre, Norfolk Street, Wisbech

Horace Friend Warehouse No.3, Nene Quay, Wisbech

11 North Street, Wisbech