Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Wisbech
  • Back Forward

The Rose and Crown, 23 & 24 Market Place, Wisbech

History of the Rose and Crown

Listed Building

Early C17 coaching inn with original gallery now sealed to courtyard, refronted in c.1857. Rendered timber frame at rear and brick painted or stuccoed.

Tags

  • coach
  • Listed building
  • Public House

Projects

  • Wisbech

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Wisbech

Glebe House, Park Lane, Longstowe

10 Balsham Road

The Vicarage, 1 Grantchester Road, Trumpington

The Angel, 45 Alexandra Road, Wisbech

34 North Brink, Wisbech

Rose Tavern, Riverside Tavern, 53 North Brink, Wisbech

Elgood and Sons, Brewery, 69 – 72 North Brink, Wisbech

Market Place, Wisbech

11 Market Place, Wisbech

2 York Row, Castle Square, Wisbech

1 & 2 Ely Place, Wisbech

5 Old Market, Wisbech

Rutland Arms, 9 Lynn Road, Wisbech