Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Newnham Cambridge
  • /
  • Millington Road
  • Back Forward

35 Millington Road

History of 35 Millington Road

1925 – 1933

Home of Jack and Alice Roughton. Alice moved here after her marriage from 10 Adams Road.

In 1933 they moved to 9 Adams Road.


1962 vacant


1950s – 1970s:

Elias Bredsdorff, head of Scandinavian Studies, University of Cambridge

 

Tags

  • Building of Local Interest

Projects

  • Millington Road

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Millington Road

35 Bridge Street

7 Grange Road

92a Mill Road

6 Millington Road

16 Millington Road, Tyrconnel

2 Millington Road

Millington Road, Gas Lamps

14 Millington Road

9 Millington Road

27 Millington Road

4 Millington Road, Walsingham

26 Millington Road

28 Millington Road