Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • East Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Littleport
  • Back Forward
A long, white cottage with a dark thatched roof and a stone-fronted gable end featuring several small paned windows and doors.

Fisher’s Cottages, City Road, Littleport pre 1937

Fisher’s Cottages, City Road, Littleport

History of Fisher's Cottages

These cottages were demolished in 1937. Until then they were thought to be among the oldest buildings in Littleport, built from the stone of the previous Littleport church.

Tags

  • medieval

Projects

  • Littleport

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Littleport

Cellarers House, Ely

St Mary, Stow cum Quy

Woodcroft Castle, Etton

Windmill, nr Littleport Station

22 & 20 Main Street, Littleport

5 Station Road, Littleport

104 Victoria Street, Littleport

5 Main Street, Littleport

2, 4, 6, Crown Lane, Littleport

24 Main Street, Littleport

52 Victoria Street, Littleport

13 Victoria Street, Littleport

Littleport Village Hall, Victoria Street