Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • South Cambridge­shire
  • /
  • Over
  • Back Forward

British School, Over

History of the British School

Opened 1852 for children of non-conformist families. Known as The Council School from 1902.

Tags

  • school

Projects

  • Over

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Over

The Leys School, Trumpington Street, Cambridge

3 Stone Terrace, Stone Street, Cambridge

Old School House, Bourn

The Jolly Butchers, 2 – 4 Hilton Street, Over

Albion Villa, 6 Church End, Over

28, Station Road, Over

Town Hall, High Street, Over

Old Black Horse, 22 High Street, Over

34 West Street, Over

36 West Street, Over

Over Scrapbook

28 Hilton Street, Over

Live and Let Live, King Street, Over