Skip to content
  • home
  • map
  • search
Capturing Cambridge
  • search
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Instagram
  • Home
  • /
  • Projects
  • /
  • Fenland
  • /
  • Whittlesey
  • Back Forward
A white single-story building with a thatched roof, featuring a bay window, two dormer windows, and a central doorway.

King’s Head, Gracious Street, Whittlesey c1900

King’s Head, Gracious Street, Whittlesey

History of the King's Head

1822 Susannah Arnold

1841 William Lamb

1858 William Warwick landlord

1862 George Speechley

1864 John Whitome

1900 Daniel Thompson

1912 Frederick William Clark

1916 Ann Elizabeth Clark

1933 Ernest G A Clark

Tags

  • Public House

Projects

  • Whittlesey

Share this article

Share onFacebook Share onBluesky

Contribute

Do you have any information about the people or places in this article? If so, then please let us know using the Contact page or by emailing capturingcambridge@museumofcambridge.org.uk.

Licence

This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 not including content on external links as indicated byexternal link.

Whittlesey

45 / 46 Park Street, The Plume of Feathers

The Ship, Reach

Long Reach public house, Chesterton

The Letter ‘B’, London Street, Whittlesey

Wheatsheaf, Eastgate, Whittlesey

Whittlesey Mill and Chimney

Railway Hotel, Whittlesey

Whittlesey (Whittlesea) Mere

The Boat Inn, Briggate East, Whittlesey

The Packhorse, West End, Whittlesey

Anchor Inn, East Delph, Whittlesey

Rose and Crown / Vicarage, Church Street, Whittlesey

Whittlesey murder of John Hutchinson by Amy Hutchinson 1748